A quick run-down of what we’ve been up to lately
Making the site just a little bit faster
- Slow connections are handled better
- Reduced CSS per page load by 50% in most cases
- Removed over 220,000 lines of code from cleanup and removed addon components
- Optimized database layout and queries by several factors
- More efficient image resizing
Ideas in progress that we’re not ready to turn loose, but showing promise in our playground
- We’re testing out being able to forward e-mails to your trip, and have it show up as a card.
- Forward your airplane flight info email to your trip is in early testing phases
- Groundwork for accepting money for your trips has been laid, and arrangements with a payment processor.
We’re always open to ideas and suggestions. As always, please let us know if you run into any snags — email@example.com